• Red: SM-SH10; fixed cleat, no float
• Yellow: SM-SH11; floating cleat (up to 6 degrees)
• Blue: SM-SH12; floating cleat (up to 2 degrees)
The extra-wide, low-profile design of the SPD-SL cleat and binding mechanism creates a highly stable interface between the shoe and pedal. No wasted movement. No loss to flex, voids or mismatched shoe/pedal designs. It’s why so many Pro Tour and serious riders use SPD-SL.
• Fixed foot position with no float, no twisting equals more efficient power transfer
• Fits SPD-SL pedals only
• Sold in pairs
• Compatible with 3-bolt pattern shoes