Equipped with tires designed for riding in the forest, the Eva is ready for your little girl's first mountain biking adventures but especially to help her continue her 2-wheeled learning experience and provide her with the freedom to go visit her friends by herself.
- Frame: Garneau Junior, high tensile strength steel
- Fork: Garneau HTS, 25.4 mm threaded
- Crankset: 1-piece steel, 36T
- Bottom bracket: Steel, adjustable caged bearings
- Cassette: 19T
- Chain: KMC Z410, 1/2 x 1/8''
- Front wheel: Alloy, JT steel, 14 g steel
- Rear wheel: Alloy, JT steel freewheel, 14 g steel
- Tires: NLK, 20 x 2.125''
- Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat post: Steel, 25.4 mm
- Handlebar: Riser, steel
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Stem: Steel
- Headset: VP, 25.4 mm threaded
- Brake levers: Resin
- Brakes: V-brakes
- Pedals: VP, resin